As you’ll hopefully already be aware, Search Engine Watch has launched a brand new search event, Connect, taking place on the beach during 4-5 February 2016 at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne in Miami.
To celebrate our 20th anniversary, we’re bringing together all the best and brightest of the search marketing industry to discuss how to thrive in the new customer-centric landscape, as well as having a big party on the beach.
You should come to! There will be 500+ of your peers, from SEO specialists, digital marketers, webmasters, developers, business leaders and industry professionals joining enjoying two days of sun, sea and search in Miami.
Tickets are still available, with early bird rates expiring on Friday 15 January. You can register here.
Or… you could win a ticket to Connect in one of our Twitter and Facebook contests running next week!
Every day from Tuesday 19 till Friday 22, we’ll be giving away one ticket per day to the lucky winner of our “Fill in the Blanks” contest. This will be run via our Twitter and Facebook, so give them a follow Like and keep an eye on them from Monday.
We’ll reveal the winners and publish the best responses to the contest in a post right here on SEW on Tuesday 26 January.
Now here’s the important terms and conditions bit that everyone loves and pays every attention to…
- To enter, just reply to our “fill in the blanks” tweet, or comment on our Facebook “fill in the blanks” post when they’re published next week.
- Winners will be picked based on the quality, accuracy, insightfulness or possible hilariousness of their responses.
- The prize is one ticket to the two-day Connect event. Transport and accommodation won’t be provided.
- If you win, but can’t attend the event, no alternative prize or cash can be offered. So don’t even ask, you cheeky rascal.
- You can tweet or comment as many times as you like, but you can only win once.
- The contest isn’t open to employees of Search Engine Watch, ClickZ or Contentive, or their relatives. Sorry mum.
- No entries sent will be considered after Midnight (EST) Friday 22 January.
- Winners will be notified on Tuesday 26 January.
Source: Search Engine Watch